1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

12 gallon jbj nano cube 'project tank'

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by jagermeister, Aug 11, 2017.

1. jagermeister

jagermeister Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

12 gallon jbj nano cube deluxe 'project tank' with stand. $80

No leaks and the tank has been modded for a small refugium on the back. No pump included.

I want to sell this knowingly as a project tank because of the hood. I modded the hood many years ago to fit more cfls and an additional fan. As such there's lots of wires coming out the back. I don't have the ballast I used for the additional lights or the dc adaptor for the fans but I still have the ballast that came with the tank. I'm not sure if it works or not as the lights are very old and probably burned out.

So, that being said, I think whoever buys this will want to rip out the cfls and put in led's. Thusly, 'project tank'.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
  2. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

3. jagermeister

4. jagermeister

5. jagermeister

Still available

6. jagermeister