120w LED chines fixture GB (reorder

wirick181

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
i am going to reorder some leds and i knwo there were some interest in other people waiting to jump in

same as the other one

180 each (to help comer the bank charge of sending the money)

rocky 2 PD
khensura 1 pd
chrisb 2 PD

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
wirick181;90117 said:
i am going to reorder some leds. I know there was some interest in other people waiting to jump in on the GB.

The LEDs will be the same specs as the other ones

180 each (to help cover the bank fees of sending money)
sounds good, I'm not in

wirick181

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
wirick181;90117 said:
i am going to reorder some leds and i knwo there were some interest in other people waiting to jump in

same as the other one

180 each (to help comer the bank charge of sending the money)
rocky 2 PD
khensura 1 pd
chrisb 2 PD

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
is there a way to mount these light onto your tank, or do you have to hang them? My upstairs neighbor is a real heel to toe walker if you know what i mean! LMAO
Wouldnt want one to fall into my tank..... Just realized i was about to spend $180 on 2 150watt MH bulbs for less than one year of use. Maybe i should just buy two of these for my 40gal. Hmmmmmm......... do they get any cheaper if more people buy in?

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think the $180 is for 4+ units, they get more expensive if 4 units aren't ordered. You can mount these in a variety of ways, I want to fit these in a case from an old fixture.

Last edited by a moderator:

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;90315 said:
It was messed up.
I got that, I was wondering what happened to the fixtures. Of course it was messed up. It came from China. They are 0 for 2 at this point, aren't they? Built the wrong fixture once, but didn't ship. Then shipped the second build wrong.

wirick181

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
othercents;90337 said:
Will this work for my 24x20x20 tank? I think my wife would kill me if I purchased one, however it would cleanup the T5 lighting fixture. Maybe I can build a lid.
I think one woukd work