120w LED chines fixture GB (reorder

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
phillipj2;90422 said:
This sounds like a real nightmare for you wirick.
that seems to be trend for orders from china ...but good deal if he gets to keep the first lights

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Have these guys shipped yet?

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chris did you get am email back from them?

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Holy crap yall still dont have them?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;93317 said:
Holy crap yall still dont have them?
No and my wife has been bugging the crap out of me about it to. The jacked up order with the one cord came in but the correct order has yet to come and have no clue WTFish is going on. Was just over at dvenson's and saw the one cord version and it made me hunger for the damn things even more. His corals looked just amazing with those lights. My birthday is Saturday and am hoping for some fragging good news. lol

They looked so good I almost dropped cash on some SpaceMonsters and I am poor. lol

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I bought one of those one cords and honestly it hasn't been bad at all. I will say that it's almost too much light on my 30 gallon and I have it about 8 inches away from my tank. I don't think mounting it right to your cube hood will be good. You may end up having to hang it or whatever to keep it up higher.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Seeing that it is 120 degree I think it will be fine, just going to have to put it on timers (hence the two cord). Daniel and I where talking about that as well, since he is using his over a 30 gallon frag tank. If not then I will work it out.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just mean its too bright, not referring to the heat unless you meant watts. I started getting an algae bloom with just 6 hours of full light. I just manually do the sunrise sunset but I do plan on wiring a second cord once I see someone else do it lol but yeah even my snails had green fuzz on them

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;93331 said:
Seeing that it is 120 degree I think it will be fine, just going to have to put it on timers (hence the two cord). Daniel and I where talking about that as well, since he is using his over a 30 gallon frag tank. If not then I will work it out.
there are some thinks you just won't be able to keep being to close to the water ...i'm considering thinning out some of my corals because of this ...red planets suck when they are pink and white ...lol

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If I have to pull the hood off and make a light hanger I will be down with that. Hey maybe my wife will hate the look and let me set up the 75 gallon... Hmmmm

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chris,

Would it be easier on you if you gave one of us the contact info to the supplier, so that we may try and straighten things out?

Virgil

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
and chris has dissapeard the last few days

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah I tried calling the other day as well and no answer. Might have to end up with the one cord, seeing this has been two months in the works. All I have been wanting is an update. As it is not Chris's fault this happen, however this being in the dark business has me a bit po'ed. Not sure what the next course of action should be.

wirick181

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Last I heard it was a delay because of a holiday they wre on I dont have the internet at this moment I will post an update monday I just emailed simon