1st Quarter Special! FREE TDS METER & FREE SHIPPING!!!

Enter your 10% reef club discount code 08542 in the “view cart” section above PayPal checkout logo.

All reverse osmosis systems should get the filters replaced at least annually. If you have poor water to begin with, you may need to change out more often. Our high quality FilmTec membrane will last from three to five years.

******************************************************************************************************

1st QUARTER SPECIAL: Get a FREE TDS Meter with the purchase of $25 or more by using code 99919
Also receive FREE SHIPPING on order $250 or more by using code 99920 at time of check out!

(Promotion is valid from January 1, 2014 – March 31, 2014.)

Cart Coupon Code Order:
1[SUP]st[/SUP] enter your clubs 10% discount code which is 08542
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] enter the Quarterly special code 99919 to receive a FREE TDS Meter with your purchase of $25 or more.
3[SUP]rd[/SUP] enter the special code 99920 to receive FREE SHIPPING on order over $250

Additionally, get 20% OFF all GROUP BUYS over $2000
Contact me at sales@airwaterice.com for more information

******************************************************************************************************

Like us on Facebook
Air, Water & Ice, LLC for product specials, news, DIY tips on installation.

Your friends at AWI

Air, Water & Ice

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome, thank you for your continued support and great products!

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sad day, just got my order put together and dug out the $50 dollar gift card I won at ReefEd last year, turns out it expired 12/31/13 :(. You guys have some great deals though, I'll definitely be back when I have a bit more cash saved up!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Matt they actually are not sponsors of ours any longer but they told me they would honor the expired GCs as we still have a few left. LMK if you have any issues and Ill get you taken care of.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah, they are not working. Let me know what I need to do and I''ll get it going :) THANKS!!