200G Forever And A Day Build Thread

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;n649350 said:
What tubing are you running on your easy load? I have found with mine that I am having to replace the tubing on mine monthly due to tube rupturing. I am using Tygon l/s17.
Im using the Pharm-med "something" 51. Ill look it up later for you. Every month sounds really excessive. Obviously I havent had my running so I dont know yet the life span between changing the tubing yet but Id be surprised if I have to change more than every 6 months or so.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Seth, this is the tubing I am using. Spoke to the guy that started the cole parmer thread on RC he usually changes every 6 months but has had it last up to a year.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Walter White;n649378 said:
Im using the Pharm-med "something" 51. Ill look it up later for you. Every month sounds really excessive. Obviously I havent had my running so I dont know yet the life span between changing the tubing yet but Id be surprised if I have to change more than every 6 months or so.

Yah I figured It was too often. Hmm do I pay $200 for an older easy load head and a computerized motor or $90 for a newer Easy load head?