2017 Coral Extravaganza !!!!! Coming this December!!!!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
LPS ftw anyway.. just saying, but maybe all you need is a new MP40, or maybe a new dosing kit ;)

Love to say it has grown a bunch but I’ve pretty much lost all SPS and have no idea what is causing it. I haven’t had any temp spikes. Calcium and alk have been super stable. Phosphate has been about the same. Magnesium has been fairly stable.
That’s a bummer. Have you done any triton/ICP like test yet?

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I’ve been thinking about it. I have considered it could be something I’m not testing for.

Maybe we can get stone aquatics at the meeting to take and run samples for us?! He does $15 local samples, you can’t beat that

@StoneAquatics what do you think! Maybe a pre order/pay and you take our samples at the meeting?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
haha lol I did think about doing that again ...

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Its thursday right? So announcement tomorrow then?

You logic is impeccable!!

Stone aquatics has no problem with running his ICP for all members that have 35-40 ml of water to sample, $15 for the test ( I imagine cash if one persons is taking them) and we can find someone willing to drop
The samples off to stone aquatics.

Anyone interested? So far I am and I will pay for Murals class room tank test so we can figure out what’s going on. I can also bring ICP sample vials for those that just have a bag of water.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Give me a 'N'
Give me a 'E'
Give me a 'P'
Give me a 'T'
Give me a 'U'
Give me a 'N'
Give me a 'E'

WHATS THAT SPELL?!

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
You logic is impeccable!!

Stone aquatics has no problem with running his ICP for all members that have 35-40 ml of water to sample, $15 for the test ( I imagine cash if one persons is taking them) and we can find someone willing to drop
The samples off to stone aquatics.

Anyone interested? So far I am and I will pay for Murals class room tank test so we can figure out what’s going on. I can also bring ICP sample vials for those that just have a bag of water.
Then do they email you the results? I'm interested as I was going to try to stop at Stone before the meeting to have this test done!

Then do they email you the results? I'm interested as I was going to try to stop at Stone before the meeting to have this test done!
Yeah they do. I’ve never had the test results faster than 3 hours so they email them to you and to the profile you have to make. It’s super easy.

All we need is someone to drop
Off the samples and cash after the meeting. I would do it but I have my first contract job in Brighton right after.

I should make another thread just so we don’t out do the awesome raffle prizes for the meeting.

SYNDEN!! Awesome!! Is that the new one?

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
If the picture is accurate, that’s an older version of the Apex. I’ve run that generation and currently have the newest. I’ve been happy with both.

Awesome prize!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Indeed it is the awesome fully loaded classic Apex ;)

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
That’s awsome! I almost went with the classic this time around again instead of the newer generation. It’s a powerful piece of equipment. Frankly, I think it’s better looking anyway. I like the industrial look vs the new Fisher Price enclosures.