1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

2018 Rocky Mountain Coral Extravaganza!!!

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by MuralReef, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I can surely grab a couple things. Can I just bring them and do the paper work when I show up?

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I will bring some auction sheets for anyone that don't have one. Although likely less hectic if people come with them filled out ahead of time

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

3. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

4. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Yep that's it. Although for some reason the App is showing a different link that isnt correct. You may need to go to the actual site to see it correctly. Not sure why its doing that, So Ill attach it here too, with another link to the official auction rules http://marinecolorado.org/threads/official-masc-auction-rules.27014/#post-325472. Officialauctionform.jpg

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  5. SynDen

6. halmus

halmus Prawn Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

Really awesome program! I was aware of some of the projects Walt Smith is associated with but hadn't seen that video before.

Anyone interested in me bringing a briefly used 40B to auction off?
    5-stage BRS RO/DI (needs filters which can conveniently be won in the raffle)?

7. SynDen

Those would be great for the auction. There is always someone looking for those things I think

8. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Might want both!

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

9. SynDen

Want a chance to win $100 in gift cards to some of our sponsors?
    All you gotta do to enter, is to share this post to your favorite social media site. Share it to your page, feed, or any of your favorite group pages, (MASC groups excluded), and then post up here with where you shared it. Every share gets you one entry into the contest. So the more you share it the better your chances to win. Can only share to the same place once a week though.
    I will keep a list of everyone, and their shares, in order, and a winner will be chosen at the event, via random number generator.

And in case you dont how to share this: There are 5 share buttons just above the replay box at the bottom (Facebook, Google+, Reddit, Linkedin, and twitter) You can use any of those to easily share it on those sites. (twitter and linkedin link appear to not be working but you can copy paste the url to those manually if you want to share on there.)

RS8188_176865627-scr1.jpg

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  10. SynDen

Nobody wants to win $100? or maybe nobody knows how to share this post?

MuralReef likes this.
  11. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

I'm not on any social media, so that eliminates me. LOL

12. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Shared fb

SynDen and MuralReef like this.
  13. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Shared on FB, mostly I wanted to see how the sharing buttons worked on the bottom of the page.....pretty slick! If I can do it, anyone on social media can do it!!

SynDen likes this.
  14. SynDen

Yep its pretty easy to do, If your on any of the 5 social sites. (FB, Google+, LinkedIN, Reddit, or twitter) Don't forget you can share to your page, or other groups, or other social media sites, and each share gets you another entry ;)

15. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

SynDen likes this.
  16. I shared on Google+ will that qualify?

Sent from my SM-G950U using MASC mobile app

SynDen likes this.
  17. ShroomLagoon

ShroomLagoon Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Had to reset some passwords but post on FB & Twitter.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MASC mobile app

SynDen likes this.
  18. SynDen

yep that works!

19. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

My work schedule changed and I won’t be making it

20. Fourthwind

Fourthwind Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Shared!

SynDen likes this.