1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

2018 Rocky Mountain Coral Extravaganza!!!

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by MuralReef, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

It’s always fun! I’ve managed to make some awesome friends at these. Plus the raffles!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

Roxborough Reefer likes this.
  2. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

And the corals!

3. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Ooooh yes!! I’m stocking today for sure.

4. Dr.DiSilicate

IMG_0337.JPG corals venders setting up, the raffles look awesome, roads are good. IMG_0337.JPG IMG_0337.JPG IMG_0337.JPG

5. Fourthwind

Fourthwind Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Great showing today! Best one yet.

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  6. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Great show, thank you to all that came out. Turned out to be one of best shows in a long time. We also raised some decent money for the ADE project through the auctions. Big thanks to all that participated

Sent from my iPad using MASC mobile app

7. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Marty, you won the Facebook sharing contest. You can either come pickup your gift cards at my place downtown or pickup at the next meeting. Pm me if you want to pick at my place. Congrats

Sent from my iPad using MASC mobile app

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  8. WetDreamzCoral

WetDreamzCoral Copepod

Alright very cool thank you . Had to leave way before I was ready but dad's work is never done! ;) I'll get ahold of you. What's your Facebook.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using MASC mobile app

9. WetDreamzCoral

WetDreamzCoral Copepod

NVM already friends there ;)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using MASC mobile app

SynDen likes this.
  10. Archit

Archit Copepod Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Amazing show tonight! Special shout out to MASC stuff for going above and beyond setting up an amazing show and helping vendors (esp me! ) out -- truly appreciate it.

Thank you everyone!

- Archit

Sent from my SM-G960U using MASC mobile app

11. SynDen

Special thanks to all the participated in the Auction event. MASC was able to make a $250 donation to the ADE Project because of it. Thank you for supporting this great cause and their efforts in the restoration of our coral reefs!!!

12. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Thanks to everyone that came out today! It was a great show.

Legonch likes this.
  13. neil82

neil82 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Nice turn out yesterday. Congrats on the Orphek Mike!

Legonch likes this.
  14. Legonch

Legonch Emerald Reef Supply M.A.S.C Club Member

Awesome show! Thanks for putting this show on. Had a blast!

SynDen and mebeknob like this.
  15. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

I'm bummed I ended up not being able to make it. I was really looking forward to seeing the school tanks and trying to find some awesome corals. Had an accident at work that prevented my trip down there. Can't wait for Reef Stock!

16. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

IMG_1341.JPG

Thanks to all the vendors and people that came out. I know I got a bunch of nice frags!

TheRealChrisBrown, SynDen and Legonch like this.
  17. Legonch

I saw a pic that you nailed your job yesterday! Get feeling better!

18. Dr.DiSilicate

You managed to take a pic when it wasn’t packed to the brim! Thanks to everyone who made it!

19. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Haha! Yeah I did. Where did you see the picture. I feel fine just a little sore.

Legonch likes this.
  20. Legonch

There was a guy walking around wanting two for ones and freebies. Think he had a Masc shirt on.

Great show. Was a lot of fun. Next year we need a food truck and sunny weather!

Dr.DiSilicate, Archit and SkyShark like this.