1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

2018 Rocky Mountain Coral Extravaganza!!!

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by MuralReef, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

kchristensen8064 and Legonch like this.
  2. Legonch

Legonch Emerald Reef Supply M.A.S.C Club Member

I saw somewhere one of the Masc members was a bbq master type guy. Kinda late in the year but bbq is always good!

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

3. whyamisofly

whyamisofly Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

My neighbor owns a food truck and would be down for the event!

4. scchase

scchase Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

5. Legonch

oh yeah, now were cooking with bacon grease!!

6. mebeknob

mebeknob Copepod

I wanna know who has already killed what they bought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Mine are looking great!
    IMG_20181120_124134.jpg IMG_20181120_124112.jpg

The Rock flower even spawned the next day after I put it in the tank.

NickP, Legonch and mebeknob like this.
  8. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

I am planning on hanging the new light this weekend. I am going to have to put it through an acclimation period since this thing is a light cannon! It is way brighter than the 4 bulb t-5 fixture I currently have.

TheRealChrisBrown and SynDen like this.
  9. Legonch

Hey Mike, is the new light going over the school tank?

10. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Almost everything I win at raffles stays at school even though it’s my $. This light is perfect for the 65 I have at home so I’m going to use it there.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app