225 Gallon Deep Sea Aquatics Aquarium, Stand, Canopy Auction

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will say this. The reserve is less then what I paid for this and I paid wholesale for the tank and our cost for the stand and canopy directly from our carpenter.

Last edited by a moderator:

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
what?! wow....

I looked at storage and it's unfortunately going to cost more than the tank to store it for a year lol. And there's no way I'm carrying that beast into my buddy's basement for the time being.

Good luck everyone!!! This is one killer deal!!

aztecdreams

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
jahmic;322909 said:
what?! wow....

I looked at storage and it's unfortunately going to cost more than the tank to store it for a year lol. And there's no way I'm carrying that beast into my buddy's basement for the time being.

Good luck everyone!!! This is one killer deal!!
I can store it for you Khalis. I have the space for it where my current tank is. I'll just put all my fish and corals in it in the meantime...

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
aztecdreams;322918 said:
I can store it for you Khalis. I have the space for it where my current tank is. I'll just put all my fish and corals in it in the meantime...
LOL...you scared me for a second. Was gonna say...please don't tempt me :p

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Khalis, if you want to bid on it I could probably store it at the shop for you. If not I can store it for you at my new house until you are ready, free of charge and no livestock in it.

Now you have no excuses :D

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Crap...LOL.

Thanks! Time to count those pennies and decide whether I tell the g/f now or next year when we start looking for a place :p

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
jahmic;322953 said:
Crap...LOL.

Thanks! Time to count those pennies and decide whether I tell the g/f now or next year when we start looking for a place :p
I'm goona tell the wife I "won it in a raffle at MACNA!" Lol

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Dr.HarlemTutu;322977 said:
I'm goona tell the wife I "won it in a raffle at MACNA!" Lol
+1