250 gallon 10 ft. Acrylic Display tank and stand

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh heck, just realized I have till tomorrow at 5:00...Guess I need to change the alarm on my phone. 4.4.12 4:58pm.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;156838 said:
Oh heck, just realized I have till tomorrow at 5:00...Guess I need to change the alarm on my phone. 4.4.12 4:58pm.
Hmm, I wonder if we could set up the system to send an email out to everyone in our database a reminder?

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hmmm should I or should I not......I want a shark real bad and this might give one the swim length it needs ..... Hmmmm

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Hmmm good idea with the Shark Tank Mike !!!!!! This tank I could actually keep in the garage until i get back :) Didnt you say you thought i should make a fish room?

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;156866 said:
Hmmm good idea with the Shark Tank Mike !!!!!! This tank I could actually keep in the garage until i get back :) Didnt you say you thought i should make a fish room?
Chad I think we should go halves we could cut it down the middle and we both could have 5' tanks just need 2 pieces of acrylic!

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
303travism;156867 said:
Chad I think we should go halves we could cut it down the middle and we both could have 5' tanks just need 2 pieces of acrylic!
Lol..... good luck with that boys

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You guys are gonna give Tyson a heart attack.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

303travism;156867 said:
Or you could keep both halves and connect it like a hampster trail that runs through the house...

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Woots. Got my tax return back today!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk