250 gallon acrylic tank

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I'm going to be selling off a tank I waited a long time for. Times just so hectic for me between working 50-70 hours a week, trying to get my pond in. Trying to get my basement sump setup done I'm just not up to building a complete other tank right now so I'm selling my
250 gallon acrylic tank. Front panel is 1" acrylic the back and two sides are black acrylic. It is reef ready with dual overflows. Make me an offer on it not meaning a lowball offer cause I'll just keep it. I'll get pics up as soon as I can
The tank is 8'x18x30 I believe I'll check when I get home!

Just the tank no stand pumps or anything like that

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry that you have to sell. That tank is a beast. GLWS.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
cdrewferd;183886 said:
Sorry that you have to sell. That tank is a beast. GLWS.
I don't have to sell after loosing all my fish to the heater a couple months ago just took the wind from my sails and I am going to hold off for a while

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Sorry for the bad pics I'm out of gas tonight and don't have the energy to clean the dust off let's say $550 for non members and. $500 for members

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yup.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks like there's going to be a fight for this one I have 3 emails from cl for $600
One pm and deboy69 that maybe interested if you guys want it speak up now or forever hold your piece.lol I would rather see it go to someone on here.

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would but I'm at the point of trying to convince the wife. Wait isn't it easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.

It would be a sweet build thread.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
deboy69;184135 said:
I would but I'm at the point of trying to convince the wife. Wait isn't it easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission.

It would be a sweet build thread.
Shoot you know I'm pretty lucky my wife's more of an addict than me lol but when I brought 6 100 gallon + tanks home for my basement sump and supposed her I think she gave up on me and decided to join in.

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Who is building your pond? My dad builds them for a living. His business is Water on the Rocks. He builds some of the best I have ever seen. He has even built swimming pool ponds. Pretty wicked.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hoosier Daddy;184158 said:
Who is building your pond? My dad builds them for a living. His business is Water on the Rocks. He builds some of the best I have ever seen. He has even built swimming pool ponds. Pretty wicked.
I'm building it myself I'm only going to get the bottom pond in this year though I put my last one in at my old house and won't tons of shows with it.