~35 gal FW system

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dunno that this will sell here...but listing it anyway before dealing with CL.

I've decided that having 3 tanks is too much work, selling my ~35gal tall FW "riparium" setup. Includes:

- 35 gal tank 30x12x22
- black cabinet/stand
- Coralife 30" dual T5HO fixture
- Eheim 2213 canister filter with all plumbing, quick disconnect valves and acrylic lily pipes
- Hydor 200W inline heater
- koralia nano 240 gph circulation pump
- multiple riparium planters (I have to dig...but I have at least 6)

Tank is scaped as pictured with manzanita driftwood and a flourite bed with MGO underneath...has been running healthy for almost 2 years.

Livestock included:

Fish
6 cardinal tetras
3 rummynose tetras
8 beckford pencilfish
1 honey dwarf gourami
1 male killi gardneri
...and however many amano shrimp and panda corys are hiding...last count was 3 of each

Plants

Cryptocorynes ( at least 2-3 of each unless noted):
Spiralis
Retrospiralis
Balensae
Wendtii green
Wendtii red (1)
Lucens
Parva (an entire carpet)

Also a couple stems of hygrophila corymbosa and sunset hygro...as well as a couple riparium planters of sygnonium that have been establishes and growing emersed for over a year.

I think that's about everything. I'll also throw in some seachem excel, liquid NPK, and micros

$200

Last edited by a moderator:

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: ~35 gal FW system

Also, willing to part this out but livestock will have to go first. Drop me a pm if you're interested in re-homing the fish and plants.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
awwwmaaaannnn... You're giving up that gorgeous planted tank?
Folks, I've seen it 3D, and this tank is fabulous. And a total steal.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know, it's making me sad. My girlfriend is the one that got me to set this tank up (the stand and tank itself belonged to her ex), and I never thought I'd step away from the simplicity of a planted tank...but it's taking up some valuable real estate in that corner. :p

Thanks for the kind words, Cindy. I spent the past 2 years waking up and staring at this tank, will be sad to see it go.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I bet you will! But evolution is the way of things, and I'm betting the tank you replace it with will be simply amazing to wake up to each morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.