5 fish need gone asap(sorry for posting here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Story I can't post in the classified section for some reason but I need these gone asap as the tank is shut down. I have a large sailfish tang, a large three spot angel, a dragonet mandarin and 2 black clowns. Call or text me 3379677948 located in pueblo

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Take them to a local fish store. It's not ideal, but it's better than them dying because you've shut the tank down before finding homes for the livestock.

Hey bud, I bought the tank today and moved it from Denver to pueblo. The tank needs to be completely re-done, that is why the fish were up for grabs. Indudntbjust randomly shut the tank down with intentions of killing the livestock.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK, so you bought the tank today and didn't have a plan for the fish. May not be random, but was still avoidable.

Either way, the point is to keep them alive and in good health. They should be ok in a reasonable sized container of saltwater with a bubbler and heater while you redo the tank. Fish are not demanding creatures. The salinity should be the same as the salinity of the water they were in, and the temp should be close also, and they need air.

Or, take them to a local saltwater fish store.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
They are gone and it wasn't him that shut down the tank, he's just dealing with the fallout.

Status
Not open for further replies.