Green Clown Goby FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
So apparently I didn't do enough research and these can be known to nip at SPS. Goby is in QT and easy to catch. Bought him for $25 at Liquid Kingdom a week ago. $20 or trade for coral I don't already have. I am located in Broomfield. View attachment 12990

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool fish but decently not reef safe
Reef safe if you don't have sticks or have huge colonies of sticks. Just not reef safe for stick frags apparently since they will nip away a place to pirch and lay eggs even without a mate and small colonies may not survive the damage.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Reef safe if you don't have sticks or have huge colonies of sticks. Just not reef safe for stick frags apparently since they will nip away a place to pirch and lay eggs even without a mate and small colonies may not survive the damage.

I had one that munched on zoos so guess it depends on what’s in your reef I’d stick w not rs

Bdk1786

Butterfly Fish
This is good to know. I never looked into one before getting it. Right now it sits in my dedicated SPS tank. No issues that i can see. Guess ill keep a good eye on him!

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I trade coral for him
PM me what stuff you would be willing to trade. I have a FTS in my build thread so you can see what corals I already have. Looking to add zoas and sticks mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.