55 gallon, Starting back up after 5 years

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Ok Hydra 52 installed and running. I'm still acclimating due to the fact this is a better led than what I had on it.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
OK yesterday I was feeel horrible I've been taking my corals that start struggling in my 65 and take them out to my frag tank with radiums over it. So I'm sitting here and think we'll I have two t5 light both are 24" with four bulbs each.

My 65 has one hydra 52 in it and I've known that was not enough coverage in the tan kmy corals have been telling me so. So anyways I dismantled both light and retrofitted four of them into my hood with my 52.

Anyways as soon as I can figure out how to add pictures now I will.

I am think of going with ATI two actimics one purple plus and one coral plus. And other thoughts on lights?

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
OK Tapatalk is cooperating with pictures. Here are the lights inside my canopy.

And a few pictures.

In this one you can see where it has been stn'n only on the side that was re ieving no light. I am hoping to be able to bring these corals back.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
OK many changes have happened since I've started this thread once I get rid of these damn dinoflagellate crap I will take more pics. Right now I have my 55 upgraded to a 65, piped in with a 60 shallow frag tank and a fluid design sump.

I need some help/advise on some cable management it's driving me crazy.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's an awesome frag tank.

Couldn't you use PVC, paint it black and cut a slit out of it and feed your cords like that? HD sells some black plastic wrap I used for my cables on my entertainment center.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I use zip ties and then pull the cords back with wall hangers. Not as pretty but it gets them out of the way.