60g cube for sale with 8 bulb Ati fixture

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Anyone looking for a new tank? We have a Marienland 60g cube tank for sale. It comes with:
- 60g Marienland tank with center overflow.
- matching black stand
- Berlin style sump
- Sicce 3.0 return pump
- All plumbing is in place.
-Ati Dimmable 8 bulb fixture with bulbs that are 3 months old. Fixture is about a year old. Bulbs are 24".
-Reefkoi light rack made from 80/20 aluminum.
-Screen net top that fits perfectly to keep this fish in the tank!

Asking $950 for it all. No parting out for now. Let me know if you are interested and if I can answer some questions. You can stop by the shop to see it in person.

Thanks! Cris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
crisc;647364 said:
Anyone looking for a new tank? We have a Marienland 60g cube tank for sale. It comes with:
- 60g Marienland tank with center overflow.
- matching black stand
- Berlin style sump
- Sicce 3.0 return pump
- All plumbing is in place.
-Ati Dimmable 8 bulb fixture with bulbs that are 3 months old. Fixture is about a year old. Bulbs are 24".
-Reefkoi light rack made from 80/20 aluminum.
-Screen net top that fits perfectly to keep this fish in the tank!

Asking $950 for it all. No parting out for now. Let me know if you are interested and if I can answer some questions. You can stop by the shop to see it in person.

Thanks! Cris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a tank, sump, and everything I need EXCEPT that awesome light. I know you're a store but I have a Kessil A360WE I would love to trade you for that fixture. God, it would be perfect. If even throw in a hundred bux on top. I have the spectral controller and goose neck. It is 8 months old.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
timnem70;647385 said:
I have a tank, sump, and everything I need EXCEPT that awesome light. I know you're a store but I have a Kessil A360WE I would love to trade you for that fixture. God, it would be perfect. If even throw in a hundred bux on top. I have the spectral controller and goose neck. It is 8 months old.

Not willing to part out right now but will let you know if I do!

Still no bites? I still would give you my Kessil A360WE, gooseneck, Spectoral controller, and $100 cash for that light. Do a brother a huge solid man?
Can you tell I used to be in sales?

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have thought about selling my hydra 26hd and get the ati fixture also but not sure nice setup here

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's worth mentioning that with the sump that's there, you can also fit a 5g ATO container and much more

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Tank is sold! Just have the light now and sent a PM to you Timnem70 about the light. I will be selling the light and the light stand together for $450. It has 8x24" bulbs that are 3 months old so you have another 6-9 months of life left on them. Not looking to trade at this time.

Thanks!