1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

7-8in Passer Angelfish

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Angelo, Feb 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angelo

Angelo Copepod

Very healthy 7-8in Passer Angelfish FS. $200 or trade. Turned in to a bit of a bully and has grown a bit faster than everything else. I don't think reintroducing will help in my case. Let me know if you'reinterested. Thanks 20201123_142449.jpeg

2. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

What are you looking for in trade? Very interested and have the tank and fish to support it.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

3. zatch

zatch Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Ive seen this fish, its impressive!

Angelo likes this.
  4. Angelo

Angelo Copepod

Pending

5. Angelo

Angelo Copepod

Gone to bluer pastures.

MuralReef likes this.
  6. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Thank you very much he is a beauty!

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado