90 gallon reef system

Complete top of the line, turn key system. Up and running. Oceanic 90 gal bow front reef tank with dark cherry stand and cap. Oceanic model I sump/refugium with dedicated lights. Remora protein skimmer. Sunlight 250 watt HID metal halides X 2 w/ T5 ballast. Actinic fluro X2. Full Timers. TradeWind 1/2 hp drop in chiller w/ ETC 2 stage controller. Ehihm titanium heater with backup. Turbotwist 9 watt UV. AquaMedic Kalkwasser reactor. PhosBan reactor. Mag 12 pump. Powerheads X 4. WRU 4 RO/DI filter w/ TDS monitor. Auto top off system. Assorted chemicals/test kits/spare parts. +/- rock/sand/livestock. Over $4500 invested. $1,250 OBO. Willing to part out if tank/stand sold first.

Update: have sold everything except chiller w/ controler, RO/DI w/ TDS, halides w/ballast.

-Harry

Last edited by a moderator:

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
H3LL NO! I just like to look. Plus if he parts out i am interested in some of the equipment:)

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dont be scared buy it dillon

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a 90g falling through my floor as we speak! Im in the process of setting up a 40b, if i came home with another tank the dog house would be my permanent home. :)

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hehehehehehe

Hi. Sorry for the non responses. I haven't posted here and was looking in the wrong place. Most of the system is sold. I still have the chiller w/ controller, halides w/ballast, and RO/DI w/TDS meter.