1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

A Golden Reef Tank (v2)

Discussion in 'Tank Builds' started by halmus, Jul 14, 2017.

1. JZinCO

JZinCO Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

thanks! It's very well done as are all the acrylic tanks in the fish room

2. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

This was way better in person! I couldn’t believe how clean and organized everything is. I can’t wait to see how the tank grows in and develops.

3. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

@halmus do you have any pics of your Washington State tank? I think you had posted some once but the link was dead...I want to see all the magical SPS goodness!

4. Coralxchickx:)

Coralxchickx:) Copepod

Omg I just spent the last hour reading this thread from beginning to end... all I can say is DREAM BUILD!

When I move back to Colorado hopping to see this tank in person!!! Ahhhhh my mind is still going!!! Definitely drooling for sure

Keep up the amazing work and thank you sooo much for sharing this experience :)

Tammi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. halmus

halmus Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

Thanks to both of you. So many projects going on right now. I really hope things slow down so I can enjoy the growth.

6. halmus

Thanks Tammi. Let me know when you get back in Colorado. Where are you moving in from? Any ongoing projects?

7. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I’m so bummed out I missed the chance to see the system and meet ya. Your build is next to none. I don’t have nearly your patience! Haha

8. halmus

Thanks Dr D!

9. halmus

As requested, here are some pics of my previous build. Looking back, it was way more grown in than I remember. I miss that tank.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Coralxchickx:)

Coralxchickx:) Copepod

Moving back from Los Angeles this coming June.

I have a 45 gallon AIO tank that I’m hopping to move back. (live stock and all)

I’ve spent the last 3 years hand picking every coral and every fish that I’ve added to my tank. I just can’t part ways with them so I fragged everything selling the colony and moving things back. Wish me luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr.DiSilicate likes this.