M.A.S.C Club Member
thanks! It's very well done as are all the acrylic tanks in the fish room

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
This was way better in person! I couldn’t believe how clean and organized everything is. I can’t wait to see how the tank grows in and develops.

Omg I just spent the last hour reading this thread from beginning to end... all I can say is DREAM BUILD!

When I move back to Colorado hopping to see this tank in person!!! Ahhhhh my mind is still going!!! Definitely drooling for sure

Keep up the amazing work and thank you sooo much for sharing this experience :)

Tammi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
JZinCO said:
thanks! It's very well done as are all the acrylic tanks in the fish room
MuralReef said:
This was way better in person! I couldn’t believe how clean and organized everything is. I can’t wait to see how the tank grows in and develops.
Thanks to both of you. So many projects going on right now. I really hope things slow down so I can enjoy the growth.

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Coralxchickx:) said:
Omg I just spent the last hour reading this thread from beginning to end... all I can say is DREAM BUILD!
When I move back to Colorado hopping to see this tank in person!!! Ahhhhh my mind is still going!!! Definitely drooling for sure
Keep up the amazing work and thank you sooo much for sharing this experience :)
Tammi
Thanks Tammi. Let me know when you get back in Colorado. Where are you moving in from? Any ongoing projects?

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I’m so bummed out I missed the chance to see the system and meet ya. Your build is next to none. I don’t have nearly your patience! Haha

Thanks Tammi. Let me know when you get back in Colorado. Where are you moving in from? Any ongoing projects?

Moving back from Los Angeles this coming June.

I have a 45 gallon AIO tank that I’m hopping to move back. (live stock and all)

I’ve spent the last 3 years hand picking every coral and every fish that I’ve added to my tank. I just can’t part ways with them so I fragged everything selling the colony and moving things back. Wish me luck

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
It's about time for a photo update:

I am just trying to learn my DSLR. I have some images taken with AUTO settings but nothing else to work with as I'm away from home at the moment. I'm using Lightroom to edit the photos and make them presentable. So, they're heavily altered.

Also, I've got a LOT of room to fill in my tank. That's a good thing but doesn't make for the best full tank shots. I've got a few small colonies that are doing well like a Raspberry Shortcake, Fire & Ice Echinata, and a PC Rainbow. They're all about fist sized. Otherwise, most frags are just that, small frags.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Looks good! Before you know it will be full and you’re going to look at it with the best new frag you just got wondering where do I put this one!

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

ShroomLagoon

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Moving back from Los Angeles this coming June.

I have a 45 gallon AIO tank that I’m hopping to move back. (live stock and all)

I’ve spent the last 3 years hand picking every coral and every fish that I’ve added to my tank. I just can’t part ways with them so I fragged everything selling the colony and moving things back. Wish me luck

I had great success moving mine, 3 day drive. Definitely got looks rolling a 5g bucket in hotel rooms.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G950U using MASC mobile app

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Looks good! Before you know it will be full and you’re going to look at it with the best new frag you just got wondering where do I put this one!

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app
Thanks Mike. The coral that’s in the tank is doing well. Not the growth I’d like on some but I think things will continue to improve as the tank matures.

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Looks so good! I'm jealous...
Thanks Chris. I’ve got a few corals growing almost to the point where I need to fire up the frag tanks. Others are so slow in establishing that it will still be years.

I’ve tried not to place larger colonies too high where they’ll start shadowing lowers before they grow in. Somehow, I still think that will be a problem. The PC Rainbow is doing great. So is the Strawberry Shortcake which I couldn’t help putting at the top of the arch. Both will be a problem a year from now. I guess that’s a good problem to have.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Looking good. Love the anthias