Acan collection garage sale

These acans (mostly Lords) are from bbspiderman's collection - I never intended to keep all of them, so spiderman helped me frag some of them so that they weren't as large and could be sold for a more reasonable price. The picture you see below is a poor quality photo of all that is being sold and their prices - if you're interested in one or more of them, check out the detailed pictures and descriptions at:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...FlYWUtMmMxMDIyZThkYjJh&hl=en&authkey=CNb--r8N

View attachment 1908
View attachment 1907

This week I will be available
Tues - 4 - 5:30
Wed - 5:30 - 9
Fri - 5:30 - 9
Sat - most of the day

At this time I am not interested in trades as I need to return most of the money I used for the original purchase back to its owner - my wife. If I don't, you may be seeing screaming deals on a 120g setup and its contents.....

I will try to keep the following availability list current:
Frag Price
1 ----- 30
1 -----40
1 ----- 40
1 ----- 40
2 ----- 10 ----- pending othercents
2 ----- 20 ----- sold
3 ----- 70
3 ----- 40
4 ----- 45
4 ----- 45 ----- sold
5 ----- 50
6 ----- 40
6 ----- 25
6 ----- 30
7 ----- 40 ----- sold
8 ----- 70
9 ----- 70
10 ----- 20
10 ----- 10 ----- sold
12 ----- 25 ----- sold
12 ----- 20 ----- sold
14 ----- 30 ----- sold
14 ----- 40 ----- sold
15 ----- 15 ----- sold
18 ----- 70 ----- dead - stung by echinata
19 ----- 10 ----- sold
19 ----- 5 ----- pending othercents
20 ----- 5 ----- pending othercents
20 ----- 10 ----- sold
20&17 ----- 50
13&17 ----- 60
Pack ----- 60 ----- sold
Pack ----- 60 ----- sold

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry othercents, mmj456 asked for that particular one - just updated summary. would you like the same #20 with 1 polyp?

OK guys, I'm jpeg challenged. pictures look good on my machine (about 100kb), but after upload, well, you know what it looks like. How to fix, and or how to post a larger image?

Cool! they look lonely - you need more!

I heard you all met up in the parking lot within a couple of minutes of each other - just like a well rehearsed drug deal! Come to think of it, it's just as addictive and expensive as drugs!

lorilynne

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you for the acans! They look great! Very healthy and puffy and they "ate" right away! (still drooling over some of your others.... Don't hold them, but if you still have those echinatas in another week (when my spend-o-meter is back under the radar....), I might be interested... :->
View attachment 1915

Good to meet you Clayton. Thanks for the great acans at a great price. Will try to get by there next week if you have any left, to pick up some more primo acans.