Acans and favias

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Some peeps are doing a GB from a vendor, the corals will be acans and favias. So far these include Tiger Tail acans, flamethrower favia, mayan sun favia, and 2-3 more pieces to come. Buy in is $200

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mantid;89707 said:
Do mean to stray the thread but holy crap!! Do you have pictures and how did that happen?
To much weight on an old and not properly braced floor. It dropped the floor 4"-5" on one side but thankfully it didnt break anything. In all honesty the tank is still running and the water level is right at the plastic lip but not spilling over. I am currently setting up a 40 breeder in a diffrent area to replace it, as long as the floor holds out for another few days everything will work out with no casualties. i will get some pics maybe tonight or tomorrow but i will post them in another thread.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;89126 said:
Vague for a reason, pm if you want in...otherwise, nothing to see here. LOL

You didn't show enough interest, as in didn't take initiative to contact me. Besides didn't think you wanted to drop $200

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;89748 said:
You didn't show enough interest, as in didn't take initiative to contact me. Besides didn't think you wanted to drop $200

lol...pm sent ...sorry i forgot the secret handshake though

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;89754 said:
I just feel that if you didn't want to drop $40 on a plate, you didn't want to drop $200 on some favias..am I wrong here? I'm going off of history

no i just felt wirick was bidding me up and dropped out didn't quite make it fair and if his last bid was going to be withdraw then the first one should be as well either way he was the winner not me ...but your right $200 is alot for me to spend on corals but $100 used to be alot too till i bought the scoly on the last elite auction and zoas from brent at reefstock just depends on how much i want something and how much i am saving

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;89089 said:
Some peeps are doing a GB from a vendor, the corals will be acans and favias. So far these include Tiger Tail acans, flamethrower favia, mayan sun favia, and 2-3 more pieces to come. Buy in is $200

Which vendor? And do you have pics of these corals?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
and again i say....
dv3;89764 said:
no i just felt wirick was bidding me up and dropped out didn't quite make it fair and if his last bid was going to be withdraw then the first one should be as well either way he was the winner not me ...but your right $200 is alot for me to spend on corals but $100 used to be alot too till i bought the scoly on the last elite auction and zoas from brent at reefstock just depends on how much i want something and how much i am saving
besides i found the same thing for $20 ....lol

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alrighty, I'm no longer doing this but you guys can still do it. Get a hold of me and I'll give you the contact info. Prices are what SC normally sells their stuff for.

Tentative list:
Acans:
Skittles $75/head
UC Zippers $60/head
Open to one of the rainbows $35/head

Favias
SC Blue Angel $90/head
Ty Mias Pot of Gold $80/2 heads
SC Angel Eye Favia $90/head
Ty Mayan Sun $75/head
SC Booya $200/head
Ty War Coral $24/3 heads
Would like to include a sweet green/yellow one, but again no pictures. I will try to get online tonight and check it out. $60