Access to User CP?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Which user CP you looking at? Screenshot? I dont know of a msg editor interface in VB5

Etoimos

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
There might not be one in vB5 (I only admin vB4 forums). I'm just looking for a way to display the BB code when editing a post instead of the actual links/images. It's a huge pain to update links and images in a post without access to the BB code.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya dont know of any of that on vb5
Although, shhh, but we will only be on vb5 for a short time longer, as I am working on setting up a new board with xenforo instead. I just need to figure out how to migrate us out of the vb5 blackhole that we have flown ourselves into and then we will have a nice shiny new server and forum board ;)

Etoimos

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
In that case, I'll sit tight. I've only used Xenforo as a user on a few sites, but it does seem better than vB5. Iv'e ran vB forums since 2003 and refused to make the move to vB5 due to how they cut back features, made things harder for users, and decided to charge more (often). 80% of the cool things vB can do were made by other people not getting paid for them (for the most part). I'll be glad to see this site move on to something better as well. Good luck with the migration!