Acro Eating Flat Worms

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
jda123;345060 said:
Ummm... the AEFW will just laugh at Flatworm Exit. Even though it is levamisole based, it needs to be like many, many times more powerful.
So I hear you have had good luck w this treatment in tank, can it be done with out affecting inverts? I just pulled the frags that that were infected and tossed them. Pm sent jd

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
If some one has the link, posting it may help others in the future. In tank treatment would have saved me a lot of effort... But that's salt water under the bridge now...

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;345037 said:
Well it's my turn!! Sucks ballz! I bought some coral that was already dipped once upon arrival and dipped again before going into my system. Turns out there must have been some eggs on the coral!! Man i dont know
How's the fight coming along, pls post details if feasible. Doug's in tank treatment seemed good, did you try it?

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
DyM;346165 said:
How's the fight coming along, pls post details if feasible. Doug's in tank treatment seemed good, did you try it?
Well I just took the acros out and dipped a few times pretty aggressively use revive, threw out the ones that looked bad. Heading to the Caribbean this week and didn't want to do anything to not normal sense ill be gone for 7days. When I get back I'll redip and see where I'm at w them.