Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
At this point
Only the these items remain unsold
2" African Bluestreak Cleaner Wrasse $15
5.5" Red Knob (African) Sea Star $10
and the live rock

I've decided to take down my FOWLR display tank and have a few items for sale
I live in Lone Tree (about 1 mile West of I25 and Lincoln)

Fish -

All fish have gone through extensive quarantine and have been living in the display tank Ich free for at least 6 months

3" Blue Face Angel with Juvenile markings $70.00 SOLD
3.5" Queen Angel changing $70.00. SOLD
3.5" French Angel with Juvenile marking $70.00. SOLD
4.5" Blue Girdled Angel with some HLLE on it's head but otherwise very healthy $50. SOLD

3" Yellowhead Butterflyfish $35. SOLD
3" Pearlscale Butterflyfish $35. SOLD
2" Pakistan Butterflyfish $35. SOLD
3.5" Copperband Butterflyfish (Loves Aiptasia) $60 SOLD

4" Sleeper Gold Head Goby $20 SOLD
2" African Bluestreak Cleaner Wrasse $15
3" Two Spot Brisletooth Tang $30 SOLD
2.5" Blue Spot Toby Puffer $20 SOLD

Percula Clownfish Picasso $40. SOLD
Percula Clownfish White Cheek $50 SOLD
Prefer to sell as a pair and will sell the pair for $70

I had a hard time taking good pictures of most of these fish in the display tank. However if you are interested in a picture of one of the fish PM me your mobile phone number and I'll do my best to text you a decent pic

Fish are very healthy and eating a combination of PE Mysis, Hikari Mysis, Seaweed daily, LRS, and Cobalt Mysis Spirulina flake.

I also have a 5.5" Red Knob (African) Sea Star that I will sell for $10. This is an awesome sea star that normally sells for $40plus. Perfect for a Fish Only. Not safe with Corals

Live Sand SOLD
I have 7 unopened bags of Carib Sea Arag-Alive 20lb Special Grade Reef Sand that I'm selling for $10 a bag. The bags are marked best use by December 2018.

I have one unopened bag of 16lb Natures Ocean I will sell for $5

Live Rock
I have about 70lbs of live rock that is a combination of Indo and Vanuatu. I will sell for $1.50 to $2.00 a pound depending on the piece. The rock has a bit of algae on it as I've not had any clean up crew in the tank, 5 minutes with a scrub brush will have it looking great. Pieces range in size from 5" to about 15"

Thanks

Shawn

View attachment 14057

Last edited by a moderator:
I've decided to take down my FOWLR display tank and have a few items for sale
I live in Lone Tree (about 1 mile West of I25 and Lincoln)

Fish -

All fish have gone through extensive quarantine and have been living in the display tank Ich free for at least 6 months

3" Blue Face Angel with Juvenile markings $70.00 SOLD
3.5" Queen Angel changing $70.00
3.5" French Angel with Juvenile marking $70.00. SOLD
4.5" Blue Girdled Angel with some HLLE on it's head but otherwise very healthy $50. SOLD

3" Yellowhead Butterflyfish $35
3" Pearlscale Butterflyfish $35
2" Pakistan Butterflyfish $35
3.5" Copperband Butterflyfish (Loves Aiptasia) $60

4" Sleeper Gold Head Goby $20
2" Cleaner Wrasse $20
3" Two Spot Brisletooth Tang $30
2.5" Blue Spot Toby Puffer $20

Percula Clownfish Picasso $40
Percula Clownfish White Cheek $50
Prefer to sell as a pair and will sell the pair for $70

I had a hard time taking good pictures of most of these fish in the display tank. However if you are interested in a picture of one of the fish PM me your mobile phone number and I'll do my best to text you a decent pic

Fish are very healthy and eating a combination of PE Mysis, Hikari Mysis, Seaweed daily, LRS, and Cobalt Mysis Spirulina flake.

I also have a 5.5" Red Knob (African) Sea Star that I will sell for $10. This is an awesome sea star that normally sells for $40plus. Perfect for a Fish Only. Not safe with Corals

Live Sand
I have 7 unopened bags of Carib Sea Arag-Alive 20lb Special Grade Reef Sand that I'm selling for $10 a bag. The bags are marked best use by December 2018.

I have one unopened bag of 16lb Natures Ocean I will sell for $5

Live Rock
I have about 70lbs of live rock that is a combination of Indo and Vanuatu. I will sell for $1.50 to $2.00 a pound depending on the piece. The rock has a bit of algae on it as I've not had any clean up crew in the tank, 5 minutes with a scrub brush will have it looking great. Pieces range in size from 5" to about 15"

Thanks

Shawn

View attachment 14057
Interested in the puffer and bristletooth tang. Can you send pictures?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
any sand left?