1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Adjustable plumbing nozzles?

Discussion in 'General Reefkeeping Discussion' started by SynDen, Oct 22, 2017.

1. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Anyone know the brand on these specfic nozzle? I got some with my pumps but i need 4 more, but no idea who makes it, or where to find them. They are 1", they aren't loclines, and I haven't found anyone that carries anything like them yet. Anyone no where to find a few of these?

IMG_20171022_133132.jpg

2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Nobody knows the brand or name of these particular nozzles?

3. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Have you tried Google reverse image?

4. SynDen

ya it comes up with DIY sink faucets or stove pipes lol, but nothing that even comes close

5. SynDen

Nobody knows where to find these, or the name of them?

6. Off The Deep End

Off The Deep End Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

7. SynDen

That looks like the ones!!! Thanks! and Duh I should have looked on Ocean motion, since those nozzle(s) i do have came on the plumbing for my used ocean motion. DOH!
    Thanks