T5 bulb change

So the time has come to change out my t5 bulbs. Currently running two 6500k spectralux, ati coral plus and blue plus. I like a more natural look in my tank. Thinking about using 2-3 ati coral plus and 1-2 ati true actinic. Wondering if anyone has run those bulb layout and how are your thought on it?
My whole thought process is the coral plus covers all but the uv spectrum. So with these i should be hitting all photosynthesis points unless in missing some thing lol.

Sent from my LG-H918 using MASC mobile app

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Those will be more blue than your current. I assume that you mean less blue by "more natural?"

If so, Giesemann makes a 6500k bulb or you can use GE 6500k which are great bulbs for years if you just want to replace what you have.

Thank you for the reply. I was looking into ge and geismann bulbs, I dont mind a little blue in the tank from the ati bulbs I also forgot to mention I use a cheap marineland hidden led to help add some white or more blue if needed. Not so much worried about color temperature just love how my corals react to the coral plus bulbs. Just wanted to see if anyone on here ran that combo of t5 bulbs and their feed back lol. I do greatly appreciate the suggestions.

Sent from my LG-H918 using MASC mobile app

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I do not run T5s much anymore, but if I did, I would run pairs of GE 6500k and True Actinics. They cover parts of the spectrums that other bulbs are not great at doing. ...and they look really good.