WTB Reeflink...and related questions

andre

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone have an extra/old one/etc they don't need? Would love to control my pumps...

On a side note, I've been looking for a used apex setup. Can someone explain the difference between the old/new/newer versions? Can they control the vortech pumps the same way the reeflink can, or will I need a reeflink no matter what?

Thanks!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a apex 2016 WiFi and still use my reef link to control Vortech components. You will need a moduel to control them on a apex.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You need a WXM to control ecotech devices with an apex. There is a little debate on which people prefer, but the vast majority prefer the WXM because it's a little more reliable than the reeflink and allows you to integrate it into the apex.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
The Jr is for small systems using few modules and you probably dont want that.

The classic has temp, 2 ph, 6 switch inputs, 8 energy bar outlets, and 4 variable speed ports. Certain things have to be done locally on this.

The 2016 is the classic with added: wifi, cond port, 1link ports, 24V access ports, amps and watts monitoring of individual outlets, and everything except the season table and backing up configurations can be done remotely with fusion.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app