Another what is this thread

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I raise brine shrimp, the only thing that goes in the brine shrimp bowl is frwsh salt water and brine eggs. What the hell is this! Came out of the brine shrimp bowl....

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mind you its about 100x larger than brine shrimp and doesnt look like them either

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haha.. I looked at that pic and thought...

All I see is a brine shrimp...where is the mystery bug :p

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol every one I have seen till now are the size of a ball point

Sea monkeys! Do you remember getting that cool mini aquarium and watching them with a flashlight for about a week then totally forgetting about them until your mom cleaned your room and happened upon the smelly thing two months later? Ok. That was just me. I was a horrible person. I'm a much better animal caretaker now lol.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I do believe Seth is too young to have experienced it first hand...and was probably referring to the South Park episode. :p

The rest of us were duped as children and actually hatched brine shrimp eggs lol

Thanks. Now i do feel old. Lol. I passed this thing at hobby lobby and it looks exactly the same. I do believe they are selling from back stock from 1985.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
LOL they still sell those! Haha.

Don't feel so bad, I think I got mine as a prize for sending in bazooka bubble gum wrappers...