Any interest in a GB from...

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
What do you need for reef cleaners? We can get you a cleaner package for discounted pricing. See us at the store and mention your post. Or just PM me on what you need and I will see what I can do.

V
Great White Aquatics

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you do decide to go the GB route then I might get a few things. I was expecting to place a reeflcleaner order in the next couple of weeks anyway.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just some CUC, nerite(3), cerith(2), nassarius vibex(6), Mexican turbo(2) and hermits(5).

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blindrage;275576 said:
If you do decide to go the GB route then I might get a few things. I was expecting to place a reeflcleaner order in the next couple of weeks anyway.
I will let you know im just gauging interest right now to see if we would meet the criteria for free shipping.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
i ordered from them before. decent shipment and only had a 4% loss with over 300 inverts ordered. I like them, but the animals are very small. nass snails are half an inch at best... but like i said... a 4% loss wasnt bad on a shipment that sat outside my house for 5 hours because of bad timing.

if you decide to do a GB for them id be down on a few things.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got a small shipment from them about two months ago. The dwarf ceriths and nass snails all made it without a problem, but the Florida ceriths had 90% die-off.

It may have just been bad luck with that one shipment.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
If it helps for guessing where we are at, I need around $60 from reefcleaners. I might even go a bit higher than that.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well we need $250 to get free shipping through the GB or if I just order it all under one name its $175 for free shipping, I do not need much for my small tank.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
How about this, if you want in post what you are wanting to order from them, I will add it up and when we hit enough for free shipping we can place the order!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Still reefcleaners.org? Or did you change where you're ordering from?

On the hunt for some Trochus Snails...

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
The question to change vendors came up after my comment on the DOA snails. I really think that was just bad luck, and when the snails were still unmoving after the 72 hour period that RC ask to allow them to recover from shipping he credited their entire purchase price.

He also shipped a couple of extra of each snail type I ordered, on what was a small order (14 Hex pre-packaged crew).

I would highly recommend him as the vendor even though I had that small issue.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;275666 said:
Still reefcleaners.org? Or did you change where you're ordering from?

On the hunt for some Trochus Snails...
yes

Blindrage;275668 said:
The question to change vendors came up after my comment on the DOA snails. I really think that was just bad luck, and when the snails were still unmoving after the 72 hour period that RC ask to allow them to recover from shipping he credited their entire purchase price.

He also shipped a couple of extra of each snail type I ordered, on what was a small order (14 Hex pre-packaged crew).

I would highly recommend him as the vendor even though I had that small issue.
+1 Great customer service!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just saw this as well:

Use the code "5off" to receive $5 off a purchase over $30 placed today.

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Where would the group buy purchase be sent to? I would like to participate, but location (and timing) would be a big factor for me. I'm in Denver.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im in Loveland but I could meet halfway to dtown when the shipment arrives, if one person from the Denver area would be willing to meet halfway then they could distribute to the Denver area.

J-don

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm interested in their Chiton offering, haven't seen those in the LFS very often.

5x Fuzzy Chitons
1 dozen Dwarf Cerith
2 Scarlet Hermit

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I took a look this morning, and this is what I think works:

23 hex cleaner package (20 dwarf Ceriths, 6 nassarius, 9 florida ceriths, 9 nerites)
5 blue leg hermits
20 Empty hermit shells
2 Florida fighting conch
2 scarlet hermit crab