APC 350 watt Back up

I have a 350 Watt back up made by APC, I dont need it any more and need it gone asking 25.00 but will take a reasonable offer or trade for something.

Thanks View attachment 1852

Its your Wicked, when are you available. I will be heading to the springs in the morning and onmy way back in the afternoon. Let me know, also cash would be the best as I am trying to get the rest of my powerheads purchased.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aaron has some sweet corals! I have 2 of the APC 350 backup units and they work great!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;83809 said:
Don I'm pretty sure I have one of these. PM me and I can go look in the garage if you'd like?
thanks juan but i actually just researched it a little more and i don't think it would do me much good ...even with minimal wattage the most it would work is 2.5 hrs.

Up for sale again, I cant seem to meet up with Wicked so I need it gone. first 20 gets it

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I owe Demon for his repeat kindness to me. I'll pick up the stuff that he wants from you, pay you and take it to him. Call me and I'll leave the house now before it gets to late.

970-222-56 two three

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;88656 said:
I owe Demon for his repeat kindness to me. I'll pick up the stuff that he wants from you, pay you and take it to him. Call me and I'll leave the house now before it gets to late.

970-222-56 two three
Cool man! I will pay you for it when you come get your member card.