Apex controller

damontoy

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just wanted to say that I love my Apex controller. I just added the LSM for the lunar cycle. The stuff is endless with this controller. Amazing. Works awesome with kessil lights.

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have had mine for over two weeks and have still not set it up. I'm thinking it's going to be a pain to setup. Can't wait to get it all running. Was it fairly simple to setup?

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just got one about a month ago. It was fairly easy to set up using fusion. I had a couple of issues initially getting it online but managed to through help on here. I just got a few new items that I still need to hook up. The programming is pretty straight forward. If you have problems, there are a few guru's here and on the apex forum. Zombie is one of them.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Hoosier Daddy;358382 said:
I have had mine for over two weeks and have still not set it up. I'm thinking it's going to be a pain to setup. Can't wait to get it all running. Was it fairly simple to setup?
I was worried but had no problems. Watch a couple videos on the set up and it'll be a breeze. I love the fusion app for my phone.