looking for mushrooms

Thank you all, but im looking for not so expensive ones, unless what you have is not too pricey, send me an pm with pics and prices, thanks.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you all, but im looking for not so expensive ones, unless what you have is not too pricey, send me an pm with pics and prices, thanks.
Word of warning. You will regret this decision in a few months if you get anything other than ricordia, rodactus, or premium mushrooms. The really cheap ones like trumpets will overtake tanks like a weed and aren't very pleasing to the eye when they do. I know its tempting to get cheap fast growers so you can fill your tank out, but be patient and get quality corals that are resiliant but still look stunning to start out (frogspawn, torches, zoas, palys that aren't protopalys or button polyps, acans, Duncan's are all good choices too). Ricordias and rodactus can often be found for like 10-20 a head depending on how stunning their colors are and grow at a moderate and manageable pace.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

andre

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Word of warning. You will regret this decision in a few months if you get anything other than ricordia, rodactus, or premium mushrooms. The really cheap ones like trumpets will overtake tanks like a weed and aren't very pleasing to the eye when they do. I know its tempting to get cheap fast growers so you can fill your tank out, but be patient and get quality corals that are resiliant but still look stunning to start out (frogspawn, torches, zoas, palys that aren't protopalys or button polyps, acans, Duncan's are all good choices too). Ricordias and rodactus can often be found for like 10-20 a head depending on how stunning their colors are and grow at a moderate and manageable pace.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app
+1