APRIL Meeting - ITS FINALLY DBTC TIME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey would it be acceptable for me to maybe show up a little late. I had car troubles and I should be able to leave cheyenne in about 30 minutes. I just want to make sure so I don't make the trip down for nothing

NightHawk

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I might be just a couple minutes late as well. My dad is showing a house right now but should be done soon.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you have any trouble with your gps, Scott says Map Quest worked the best. The standard gps map on my IPhone brought me right here.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice turn out today. Thank you Scott for hosting another fun DBTC. Great seeing everyone again, and hope to see you all again next month at Reef Ed.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Def big props to Scott and Family for hosting us in their beautiful home and thank you Scott for running check in as always! Thank you BOD and Members for running inventory and thank you, thank you for all that came out! We had a great turn out and we had 200+ frags swapped out which is always great!!!!

Keep you eyes posted for the next one which will prob be in August or September!!

NightHawk

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks everyone for the corals, i really appreciate it. Especially thanks to the guy who kept calling my name lol!

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
TeenReefer;348653 said:
Thanks everyone for the corals, i really appreciate it. Especially thanks to the guy who kept calling my name lol!
Can't help it I'm a teacher and my tank is in my classroom. I like to support kid's passions.

rplank

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great swap everyone! My son picked up some cool stuff for his first saltwater aquarium. He is really stoked! Watch for Traemoney's 10 gallon setup post. Thanks for the generous contributions!