Aptaisia eating Nudibranch Group Buy

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
AllysonP;n662159 said:
I would be interested in 12 1/4 inch

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Sounds good - is a Saturday pickup better for you? Also, from what I read, have at least a few 1/2" critters is important in tanks with a medium to high flow as the smaller ones cannot move against the current and will not be as mobile. For instance, I am getting 8 x 1/2" and 6 x 1/4" (I think)...

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just spoke with Lisa at Salty Underground and she said that we can omit the Saturday delivery fee if we choose to pick up from Fed-ex on Saturday (which I will).

We are only about $75 from free shipping. Shipping currently stands @ $35.

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
szavoda;n662167 said:
Sounds good - is a Saturday pickup better for you? Also, from what I read, have at least a few 1/2" critters is important in tanks with a medium to high flow as the smaller ones cannot move against the current and will not be as mobile. For instance, I am getting 8 x 1/2" and 6 x 1/4" (I think)...
i will be at the show saturday at aurora qwest school, could you bring them there? and ill stick with 12 1/4.

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am getting absolutely no notifications from the boards. Yes - there is still time. I will order tomorrow by 10 AM. I can probably drop at the school (need to plan my day) or you can pick up from my house which is pretty close. Email me directly at shawn@adova.com until I figure out why I am not being notified. I can be reached at 954-649-9060 (cell) as well...

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Order has been placed and will arrive tomorrow. I ordered a few more than needed to help make the free shipping if anyone still wants some 1/4" or 1/2" nudibranches...

Shawn

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am free all day on Saturday for the most part. I am not sure how to keep these guys longer term, so, unless you have some recommendations, I would suggest grabbing them Saturday.... Let me know.

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
No - sorry - I had to put th extras in the tank to make sure they lived... After these are done eating up my tank I will be sure to post them up for others...