1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

AquaMart (Lakewood)

Discussion in 'Vendor Experiences' started by gmate, Oct 7, 2019 at 11:10 AM.

1. gmate

gmate Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I've had great experiences with coral and fish here in the last 9 months - they're 15 minutes up the road so I've been frequenting them whenever I happen to be in the area (Wadsworth off 285). The prices are a bit high on some medium-sized coral colonies but often times I find a gem that is way below price (I got a medium-sized Melanarus Wrasse for $12 recently and some gorgeous Acan frags for under $20/ea). If you are out this way I do recommend popping in they rotate and move livestock pretty frequently.

Just a PSA - please dip your corals and QT them if you buy here. I have had a few unfriendlies that I would NOT want to introduce into my tank. This isn't a ding on AquaMart, as realistically I expect this from any store.