1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Aquatic life booster pump with auto flush

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Craigar, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Craigar

Craigar Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a aquatic life boost pump setup that I don’t need. With the pressure I have at my house I didn’t see a increase in production. This is the best of the best setup. New it goes for $130 on brs I’m asking $100 I’ve put 120 gallons through it

Attached Files:

2. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

That thing is cool! I never even knew something like that existed. I thought the only option was a regular booster pump....that is like the Cadillac of booster pumps! GLWS

3. Craigar

Yeah there pretty sweet My pressure is just at the high side of the spectrum anyways but my wife heard me talking about how cool it was and she ordered it for me so I tried it and i would rather have cash for lights and corals

4. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Don't have the cash now but I've been thinking of adding one of these to my system to make it a zero waste RODI. Still researching some, but looks like you can use a booster pump on the waste line to send the waste water back through the system and eliminate the waste water all together.

5. Craigar

That’s interesting send me a link

6. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Basically you just add the booster on the waste line and then run it back into the system and into the main supply.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021