[Auction] Sunburst Anemone 4-5"

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I hate to do this but my tank is just not suitable for a anemone. Up for auction is my sunburst anemone.

The anemone is about 4-5" fully expanded. It has a pink base with a green center and orange tips with a few white speckles here and there. The anemone is healthy however I believe I have way to much flow in my system for it, the anemone is constantly on the move.

Rules:
Must bid in $1 increments
Must be a Colorado or Wyoming resident (sorry no shipping)
5 minutes must pass after the last bid for the auction to close
Must be able to pick up in Littleton no later than Sunday 05/15
Able to pay with cash or credit card
These rules and auction are subject to change at any time

Bidding ends 05/09/2011 at 12:01pm

Starting bid must be $75

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
brent ward;92495 said:
Reverse bidding? I like it. Put me down for $1.00...does that mean I win?

ok, ok

$80.00

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;92496 said:
Reverse bidding? I like it. Put me down for $1.00...does that mean I win?

ok, ok

$80.00
lol

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Only have a giant green one amd smaller green one currently. I'd get rid of those both or at least one.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump, just about 2 hours left. Just a FYI as well. The nem was cruising along my overflow making his way over to my MP40 this weekend so I peeled him off slowly and gently so it didn't end up in the powehead! I placed it on a shelf and it has since disappeared. It should pop up some time today I am hoping but just wanted to give fare warning that if there is even the slightest bit of distress with it the sale will be off, I dont want to sell a ticked off or declining anemone. I am sure everything is fine but just wanted to give a heads up. Thanks and good luck bidding!

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;92490 said:
Well I hate to do this but my tank is just not suitable for a anemone. Up for auction is my sunburst anemone.

Did it just not like your lighting or why is your tank not suitable? Just curious cause I want to run the AI Sol lighting as well and I want one of these nem's in my tank.