• Yes +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will edit this thread when I get the full details. BUT Augusts meeting WILL be in Loveland at the home of Scchase!! At the moment we are playing with the idea of this being the 2nd DBTC meeting of the year (I think lol) and it might be helpful if we get some of your input on this issue?? Hopefully the weekend of the 20th or the 27th!

120greefman

dbtc meeting sounds good, need time to frag and let stuff heal. weekend of 27th is better for me. i am sure we will vote too.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
120greefman;106573 said:
dbtc meeting sounds good, need time to frag and let stuff heal. weekend of 27th is better for me. i am sure we will vote too.
i agree if its a dbtc it should be the 27th ...i dunno though its kinda a hectic meeting maybe we should put that off a while?

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;106578 said:
i agree if its a dbtc it should be the 27th ...i dunno though its kinda a hectic meeting maybe we should put that off a while?
+1 my corals need some more time to grow before fragging.......

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Either can work for me I believe so you all make up your minds. A DBTC would be nice though.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
dv3;106578 said:
I'd love to toss some in but also need more notice.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sunday the 28th would be the best day for me. DBTC would be cool. I don't have much I can frag at this time, other then some shrooms, or radioactive dragon eyes. Someone might want some of those.

BTW - the new owners of the Great Barrier Reef have offered to host one of our meetings. He said he can do it after the store closes, and will provide appetizers. They are out South, near Park Meadows mall.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would not be able to do the weekend of the 20th so the weekend of the 27th would work better for me as well. I have not been able to make it to a meet in a long time would hate to miss yet another.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Either day works for me. I just fraged several things. I will also bring a big pack of frag plugs (small, med, extra large and plug holders that hold traditional plugs) if we are doing a raffle. These are ceramic plugs that look like rock and mount easily into your system. They seem to grow coraline algae very quickly too.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
This doesn't have to be a "special" meeting. This can just be a hangout, introduct ourselves, check out Scotts tanks, maybe a BBQ or something??

Michael, that would be awesome if you are willing to donate that for a raffle? If anybody else wants to donate stuff for a raffle feel more than welcome!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
20th is better but 27th works too. have some frags ready for dbtc.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alright so let's say Saturday the 27th since that weekend seems to be the most popular! Still not sure wether or not to have a DBTC theme on this since it seems to be split in half wether or not to do so?

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Just found out I can't make the 27th.....that sucks!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
MEETING IS OFFICIALLY SATURDAY THE 27TH. SCOTT CAN WE please have your address. So far it looks like no dbtc meeting, but you guys are more than welcome to bring frags to trade. Scott, how does a BBQ sound?

My opinion is that we should have 2-3 months warning for DBTC for all of the reasons stated above. If we are cutting, then I like to give them time to grow / heal a bit.