Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Address is 4401 Grant Ave Loveland CO 80538. And we can definatly BBQ. I have a primary grill and if needed can set up the old clunker as well and lets say we start the meeting at 1:00 on the 27th if that sounds good to everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
wanna change this poll to see how many are coming so that we know how much food is needed?
...i'll be bringing a dozen hotlinks and buns maybe more

I'm not a member yet, but I can bring beer - like a case or some growlers or something. I met WickedDemon yesterday, who told me about this meeting and I'm looking forward to making some friends with similar interests since I'm new to Colorado.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Dumnorix;109707 said:
I'm not a member yet, but I can bring beer - like a case or some growlers or something. I met WickedDemon yesterday, who told me about this meeting and I'm looking forward to making some friends with similar interests since I'm new to Colorado.
I'll be the guy who has the sign saying I'll give you frags for beer! Lol

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Poll changed!!!

Looks like we've got some hotlinks, and beer! Hopefully some more people that are coming can donate a few more food items to the BBQ??

Also, remember guys, just because this isn't a DBTC meeting doesn't mean that you guys can't bring corals to trade, just means that it won't be organized lol.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Three votes?? I know there will be more people than that lol!! Please vote on the NEW poll!! Hopefully the new board votes on them being there lol!?!?!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll bring some chips and some 2-liters of sodie

Chuzzler

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just joined up today and am planning to attend on Saturday. Let me know what else you need for the BBQ (burgers, sides, fixings...). I live close by, so if the attendance gets too large I can bring my Charcoal Weber along as well.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the group Chuzzler! Make sure to post a "hi" thread and add some pics of your tank(s).

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Address is:

4401 Grant Ave Loveland CO 80538

Starts at:

1:00 PM

Food So far:

Hotlinks
Beer
Side Dish (not sure what this will be)
Sweets (not sure what this will be)
Chips
Soda

Things we may still need??:

Buns
Burgers
Paperware
Plasticware

If any of you can think of more things to bring please just let us know here and I'll add it to the list, see if anyone wants to bring it.

UMMM as far as raffles go, this meeting may not have any. The reason for that is because of the transition from the old BOD to the new BOD. IF, and this is just a BIG IF, the attendee's want to bring things to raffle for the club then that is up to all of you. I know Michael had mentioned maybe bringing frag plugs for a raffle, that'd be great if you choose to do so. If people want to bring some frags for the raffle that'd be sweet, extra equipment, etc etc.

Also as I mentioned before as well, this is NOT a DBTC meeting, BUT that doesn't mean that you can't bring frags to trade. It just won't be organized like a DBTC meeting would normally be. I guess the biggest thing is that we all will be able to eat, and just get to know each other a bit more. A BBQ on an early Saturday afternoon sounds like an awesome way to break away from the big meetings, and just chill out.

As far as I know, unless Scott says otherwise, please feel free to include spouses, kids, etc. ALSO, PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE SO WE CAN HAVE AN ACCURATE COUNT FOR FOOD!!!