baby clowns finally!!

robertgangly

Cleaner Shrimp
View attachment 13424 well i finally got some of my clowns to lay eggs now we will see if i can raise them they ate the first clutch and i was out of town working when the second came along so with any luck the third time will be a charm lol keeping my fingers crossed

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
HOORAY!! I know you've been working this for a long time. SO glad to see you're seeing some success with them.

robertgangly

Cleaner Shrimp
CindyL;242696 said:
HOORAY!! I know you've been working this for a long time. SO glad to see you're seeing some success with them.
thanks cindy hope i can raise them how is your cardinal doing?? i wish some of the other pairs would start laying eggs too

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
robertgangly;242717 said:
thanks cindy hope i can raise them how is your cardinal doing?? i wish some of the other pairs would start laying eggs too
My cardinal (and most of my other fish) did not survive a bout with marine velvet. That stuff tore through my tank pretty fast. Am working on restocking now. Got a new cardinal, some nearly naked clowns, a new powder brown, and a blonde naso so far.

Keep us posted on the clown kiddos!

robertgangly

Cleaner Shrimp
sorry to here that cindy hope it all goes well for you yea i will keep everyone posted on the babies if they make it i will have a bunch to get rid of lol

thanks guys i already have it and about 10 others i have done tons of reserch but knowing how to do it and being able to do it are two different things lol [attachment=64366:name]here is another pair i am waiting for them to spawn hopfully soon