Back in business...this time with more help

Hi Everyone,

I would like to announce that I have started the AlgaeBarn Product line again. I am thankful for everyone being so understanding when I had to halt operations. I am bring aboard a good friend, Schuyler, to help me stay a little more organized and to help me get you a consistent, quality product. I look forward to seeing everyone at Reef ED!

-Sean

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
This is great news!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Back in business...this time with more help

Right on Sean!!!! Glad to hear and see it man!!!

Me too!

Count me in on the list as interested in pods!

Thanks Sean!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Schuyler, pronounced Skyler. I am a recent graduate along with Sean and am super excited to hop on board and help Sean bring you the highest quality, live saltwater aquarium food possible. I am a beginner when it comes to the hobby and will work quickly to learn and understand your needs and the needs of your tanks. In order to bring you the best product and customer service, I am wondering if you all would help me out by taking this short survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_LgJb0994lBabs3h_FJAfYeFsduw_QFmexEz-H7rqgo/viewform . (copy and paste if needed) Your response will give us a better view of how we can best serve you. Cannot wait to meet with you all at Reef-Ed on the 22nd.

Cheers!
Schuyler Van Sickle

done!!! Can't wait til you have some tisbe

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Done! How soon will you have stuff for sale? Also, this may be an odd question, but do you actually carry algae (as in macros)? I'm looking for some cool macro algae to put in my nano display.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Back in business...this time with more help

CindyL;251981 said:
Done! How soon will you have stuff for sale? Also, this may be an odd question, but do you actually carry algae (as in macros)? I'm looking for some cool macro algae to put in my nano display.
I'm looking for some macros as well.

Done. Not interested in the macro's so much, but the live copes and rotifers are a definite.