Back in business...this time with more help

We plan on carrying macros in the near future. Thank you everyone for the continued support and the excitement! We appreciate the responses we have received for the survey, but if you haven't filled it out, please take a moment to do so. By completing the survey, we can better tailor our quality products to your needs!

-------
For Reef Ed:
We will be stocking:

OceanMagik Phytoplankton Blend - Nannochloropsis, Tetraselmis, Isochryrsis, Thallassiosira
Live Gut-loaded
phytoplankton-raised rotifers
Live Gut-loaded, phytoplankton-raised brine
Tigriopus copepods
If sufficient demand: Greenwater is a possibility.

Hey Everyone!

Was great meeting some of you at ReefEd this past Saturday. It seemed like a great turn out. For those of you who were not able to make it, we have a few bottles of Tigriopus Copepods and OceanMagik (Phytoplankton Blend) left over. $30 for the Copepods and $15 for a bottle of OceanMagik, or get both in a package for $40, + $5 for shipping. Email me at vansickle@algaebarn.com or pm me if you want an order and we can have it to you by Friday at the latest.

Best,
Schuyler

Sean and Schuyler,

I'm sure lots of us would appreciate an update on how things are going with the development on your cultures. I notice that there have been changes to the website that are definitely making it more slick. Drop word when you can because we all need some tisbe action, among other things! :tennis:

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just FYI, your website is down. I just posted you guys on reef central for someone looking for a good source of pods.