1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Biocube, Oceanic 29 gallon

Discussion in 'Tank Builds' started by Roxborough Reefer, Oct 30, 2018.

1. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

A plug is actually more selective than a GFCI circuit. GFCIs only operate fpr ground faults downstream of the sensor, so a plug will operate for anything plugged into it where a GFCI circuit will operate for anything on the entire circuit.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

2. Well it has been about 3 months since I started my Biocube. Here is a photo. I have had diatoms and cyanobacteria outbreaks. However, I have been controlling it by water changes, reducing lighting hours and restricting feed for the fish (the most difficult). I have 3 fish in the DT with my last fish for a while being QT.
    I have not been able to keep a population of copepods. The fish are eating them like candy. 20190131_162146.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using MASC mobile app

neil82 likes this.
  3. neil82

neil82 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Your tank is looking great so far. Nice work!

4. Thanks for the encouraging comments.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MASC mobile app