Blue Agaves zoas - one time deal

ailachami

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;188786 said:
Kenny we are all good and I got you added to the list. They will be here Friday so I will text when they are in and we can fig out a time for you to come by :)
that's awesome Chad. you can dip mine too. I'll see if I can stop by Friday night, if not I'm free Saturday.

kyuubichan218

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
You're welcome to dip mine. I'm free in the early evening, pm me when you'd like me to pick them up. Thanks again for setting this up!

Sent from my ADR6330VW using Tapatalk 2

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok everyone the frags are here :) all looks good and some are even opened up in their containers, which is an awesome sign!!!! Temp acclimating now for 20 mins or so and then will dip and put in my tank. My hope would be that they will all be opened up by noon or so. Anyway ill be home pretty much all day so anytime after 12 will work for you to come buy, so pm, text or call me when you want to come buy.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Attention, attention!! We have lift off!!!

Frags are all starting open which is awesome! They're not all agaves in these pics as I ordered some others as well from same person. But you can def see the agaves.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's a great order Chad.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ya its pretty sweet for sure! Those white ones I posted in chat yesterday are amazing amazing!!!!

Hey Bro you better take good care of my Blue Agave's until I get there. Feed them good so I can bring home double what I paid for. LOL

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blue agaves are on the far left in the middle, kinda hard to tell not to much blue yet but still sexy as hell thanks chad!!