1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

BRS Group Buy anyone?

Discussion in 'Group Buys, Deals and Specials' started by Legonch, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Legonch

Legonch Emerald Reef Supply M.A.S.C Club Member Featured Sponsor

Looks like its been a while since we did a BRS group buy. I can arrange all this. Please let me know your interest.

2. whyamisofly

whyamisofly Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Specifics?

3. Legonch

Anything you need, I can get

4. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Most of the time a group by w brs we ( the club get ten people to commit) and the person who puts it together gets a % off there good. Someone correct me if I’m wrong?

Cherub likes this.
  5. Off The Deep End

Off The Deep End Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

When I used to host them for the club there was a minimum amount of people to qualify for the group buy, after that it was really easy and people could be added at any time. The host did get points that could be applied to purchases after the group buy was over (I personally would hold on to them until future group buys) but everyone that participated in the gb got the 10%? Discount during the gb. Hth

6. Legonch

If people want to do a buy from BRS, I can get some pretty nice prices, probably better than a group buy, and you can pick whatever you want to purchase. Right now Kessil lights are on super sale!!