Changes we would like to see to the new website...

Changes we would like to see to the new website...

• Chat Box

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photo uploads from the make post page

• Add back the who's online panel at the bottom

• Fix tapatalk integration

• separate the new post notification number at the top from the pm inbox number

• Add location to the area under the avatar

• Add the signature area for adding links to tank build threads and such

• Allow users to change there poll votes

• Spell check not working in the new Text area

• Pages on the topic like the old system.

• Total voters

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We are doing this so the web team know whats the most people want changed to give priority.

Post below to add things you would like to see to the pull.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andrew_bram;n642708 said:
Chat, pm, and pics brah
PM and pics are both working.

Pictures have to be uploaded under your user profile before you make a post.

And there has never been anything wrong with PM's on the web version. On tapatalk, a lot of stuff is FUBAR'ed and I don't believe we can do anything about it.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andrew_bram;n642713 said:
How to upload to profile. Sorry but no matter how I try pics will not upload for me on any platform.
go to the top right and click on the dropdown with your username. Select user profile. When that pops up click on the media tab.and click add photos. Or click the camera image on the top left of the text area of the post.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;n642720 said:
test photo

To embed a photo, click the underlined A on the right hand side of the comments box, then click on the double mountain pic in the row that shows up, sorta in the middle but a bit to the right, choose the upload tab, choose your photo on your computer, and click "send it to the server".

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for this. It helps to understand which issues need addressing first.

It seems like a lot of it is just knowledge issues and we need to work to create some "how to" topics.

Some of the issues like being unable to spellcheck when replying to a thread are known bugs and nothing I can do about. I thibk better communication could help and I can start a known issue thread so you guys are aware of tapatalk or vbulletin issues.

Some of the things like location were custom modifications we made before that didn't port over to the new version. I tried to stay away from customizations as its impossible for anyone else to know about and usually breaks during upgrades. However this new version specifically addressed that and added a way to do customization cleanly. I just haven't had time to learn it and put back some things. I thought location was fixed though.

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
projectx;n643110 said:
Is it possible to add the number of pages that a post has back to the main link?
hope that makes sense
I know what you mean. You can go right to the last page of thread from main link.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Add the signature area for adding links to tank build threads and such
You should be able to have signatures still. Just checked the setting and I see yours.
Think I see the problem, there is a new setting on profiles to disable seeing signatures. Go into your profile and then account and there is an option to show signatures as well as create your signature.