1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Cheap Corals and nems fts

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by SynDen, Jan 5, 2021.

1. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

After breaking down the 75g I have a few corals and some small nems to rehome.

Green Frogspawn (2 and 3 head frags) - $10 a head
    Green slimer - $10
    GSP with some Encrusting Gorgonian mixed in - $10

2x 'Green Giant' Rhodactis mushrooms - 1 small $30, 1 larger $50
    Marble Discoma mushrooms $25 per
    Blue/purple Rhodactis - $30

IMG_20210105_184951.jpg IMG_20210105_184830.jpg IMG_20210105_184749.jpg IMG_20210105_184703.jpg

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021 at 10:14 PM
  2. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

I would possibly be interested in one of the bubble tips. I will be making a trip to ikea sometime in the next couple of weeks and could pick it up on the way back?

SynDen likes this.
  3. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Well wont be able to hold them. I posted n FB and like 40 people pm'd me all wanting the nems. They likely will all be gone tomorrow by the look of it. Wasnt expecting those to be such a hot item, but wow, people be crazy for nems. If any fall through though Ill let you know

kchristensen8064 likes this.
  4. cremer9

cremer9 Prawn

pm sent

5. SRT43R

SRT43R Amphipod

Did all the nems sale?

6. SynDen

Ya, nems are gone for now

7. SynDen

Still got quite a few mushrooms and a few frags of Frogspawn that need some homes

8. Craigar

Craigar Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Your down town correct?

9. SynDen

ya. im near 6th and broadway

10. SRT43R

SRT43R Amphipod

Better pics of shrooms?

11. SRT43R

SRT43R Amphipod

Never mind, it finally
    Loaded