Clownfish Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Hmm that's odd because my marine beta looks bad *** in blues and only pretty cool in normal lights. Same with my clowns, under attinics the orange stands out and in the stripes the whites really stand out.

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Wow nice way to jump the gun on a big bid. If you aren't planning on losing then you won't mind me helping Cherub make some money - $125

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
LeviK;318706 said:
Hmm that's odd because my marine beta looks bad *** in blues and only pretty cool in normal lights. Same with my clowns, under attinics the orange stands out and in the stripes the whites really stand out.
looking at my pics I see what you're concerned about. The white on the fish is just reflecting the blue more than anything else but those LED lamps were almost all blue with a 2:1 blue to white ratio when I took those pics. The last pic there is what they look like though with the white looking white lol.

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
LeviK;318708 said:
Wow nice way to jump the gun on a big bid. If you aren't planning on losing then you won't mind me helping Cherub make some money - $125
How do you know thats not what I was doing?

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
You sure you don't have some red in your lights? One of my friends has a light with red/blue and the red is what makes the clowns color really pop. Mine under blues just looks really dark.

LeviK;318706 said:

My fish all pop under blues, no red added. Especially my melenarus wrasse and my long spine cardinals. Clowns as well but it may really just be the light reflecting off the whites whoooooo knooows

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
LeviK;318717 said:
Is all the fun over already
Getting nervous? :flag: lol

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Juan! I don't know why you would be nervous, just seemed like you might be.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
1 million billion! Beat that! J.K.

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think that counts!?!

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
How do I add a picture btw? Anyone?

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
SilverSurfer;318725 said:
How do I add a picture btw? Anyone?
Do an advanced reply and click on the image icon.

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
thank you, but I don't see where I change my profile picture in there.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
SilverSurfer;318728 said:
thank you, but I don't see where I change my profile picture in there.
You do that in the my profile page. Theres a part that says change avatar.

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
You guys take out all the fun of 1 dollar bids all day....

I'll go ahead and wait till the last minute to post my final offer. Good luck folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.