clownfish fry

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
We are a tight knit community. It never ceases to amaze me the generosity of the members in this club. It's the least I can do for all the work he has put into a tank for his students to enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bigger ones are around 1/2 inch long. Soo maybe. .. all eating flake and healthy. As ya know I can talk to fish and ask how they are doing lol.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yep. Still no breeding from my large pair. Algae really must have ticked them off. Shutting my rotifer and phyto cultures down today. If they start back up, its simple to start the cultures again

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
My next batch should hatch tonight. I think I only have 8-10 that are 3/8" long 1 batch is going through metamorphis right now I think about 10 of them will make it

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hmmm maybe try to scoop them out with a bowl, may be less stressful than siphoning

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll see how this batch does the last batch the tank broke on me so I had to transfer twice in one night. Killed off a ton. Then I tranfed my second batch to the big tank to soon and they got picked on. With mine laying so close together I had to get 3 tanks going

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cant believe how fast you fish are laying eggs. Flippin crazy

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So every 10 days ish. I guess thats not too unordinary mine were every 14 or so

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wait read that wrong... 7 or 8 days in between. Yea thats fast lol. Try feeding the adults a little heavier and a diverse diet. May yeild a better survival rate with healthier hardier fry

Last edited by a moderator:

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
xjmav;288882 said:
Bigger ones are around 1/2 inch long. Soo maybe. .. all eating flake and healthy. As ya know I can talk to fish and ask how they are doing lol.

Fish whisperer!